Saturday 14 January 2012

Mel & Dave // November 2011 // Chillington Hall...Oh & that Stunning Bright Pink 50's Dress!

Hello, 

Today lovelies I bring you the Gorgeous wedding of Mel & Dave ~ The first of my Winter Weddings coming every week for the rest of January.

When I first met Mel & Dave I knew their wedding was going to be relaxed and super fun! We had a sweet engagement shoot at Berkhamsted Castle Ruins, Herfordshire where I witnessed their natural ability to have tons of fun and look so relaxed in front of the camera ~ and boy are these two in looooove was so sweet! I'm in love with their photos :-)

The wedding was in November at the beautiful venue of Chillington Hall, Staffordshire with Mel wearing an absolutly stunning Bright Pink 50's Dress and Dave in a classy black and white tux with super cool bow tie, they both looked amazing! I stayed all day right through to the evenings dancing ~ complete with a ladies and gentlemen dance off! I has such a blast ~ here are a few photos from the day... Enjoy! x

I would love to know your thoughts please leave me a message below! Mwah! 











































Just want to say a big thank-you to you Mel & Dave for being such a joy to work with ~ it truly felt like I was photographing two lovely friends, I'll never forget this beautiful day and how much fun we had together!

Lots for Love 
Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment