Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Stunning Spring wedding of Chloe & Scott ~ The Essex Barn xoxo

Hello There,

Thank-you for checking out my little ol' blog, today I am sharing this Bright and Sunny Spring wedding with you. The Knockout Bride {Chloe} and Super Cool Groom {Scott} ~ were married a month ago at The Essex Barn at Channels Golf Club in Essex.

We had beautiful weather to go along with their beautiful nuptials ~ and I am totally in love with their styling for the day. It all started when I saw their hand-drawn custom invites and stationary ~ aren't they so darn sweet! {Find the creators here}

The Bridesmaids looked lovely in their blush gowns and darling flower garlands, and Wowzers... The Bride Chloe looked absolutely Stunning ~ like a blonde bombshell! And Oh that lovely lace edged veil was a dream!

Can't forget the guys either ~ Scott rocked that Burgundy Suit, along with his bow tie clad lads look so damn cool! The whole look of the day was just so pretty ~ I couldn't stop snapping away! Hehe xx

I have to mention too Chloe's Bouquet & flowers were specially grown just for them! And beautifully put together by Karen at The Flower Mill, don't they look fantastic as well! {Find her here}

We were also joined by unbelievably Talented Costa Sisters {Find them here} who filmed the day with their amazing style, and I just cannot wait to see the result!

I hope you love these shots, I wish we could do it all over again, they were a dream to photograph!
Rebecca xoxo


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment