Wednesday 15 January 2014

Twenty Thirteen you were AMAZING! xoxo

Hello!

We are now well and truly into 2014 and I've even photographed my first wedding of the year already, can't believe it!

I still can't get over that all my lovely 2013 weddings are all complete!! It was one of the most amazing years in my wedding photography career! I had the most beautiful, happy and fun couples ever and I really wanted to share a favourite photograph or two from each magical day that I was lucky enough to capture in 2013.

There were so many wonderful memories from last year, soooo many stunning brides who truly took my breath away and some dapper grooms too, lots of wonderful weather, a couple of cute dogs and even a super pretty little wedding in Sicily!

I feel so happy and honoured to have capture all the stunning wedding days of 2013, I still pinch myself ~ I am truly the luckiest little photographer in the World!!!!

Lots & Lots of Love to all my 2013 couples! I hope you love and cherish the photographs forever, I love to imagine families for generations seeing and loving photographs that little ol' me have captured, its so special!

Rebecca xoxo

P.s. I'm super excited for all the fantastic weddings to come this year too ~ lots of fab ideas and lovely locations its going to be brilliant. Heres to a happy, healthy and busy new year!! xoxo


Emma & Matt // January // St. Mary's Church, Eaton Bray



Nicola & Chris // January // Flitwick Manor, Bedfordshire



Nathalie & David // March // Tewin Bury Farm




Melanie & Rob // April // The Old Palace, Hatfield House



Joanna & Jonathan // April // St. Mary's Church, Ingatestone


Alice & Santino // April // Berkhamsted School, Hertfordshire



Sarah & Lee // April // St. Pauls Church, Langleybury


Joanne & Greg // May // Holy Rood Roman Catholic Church, Watford


Hannah & Roger // May // Dove Barn, Suffolk


Philippa & Imran // May // St. Laurence's Church, Abbots Langley


Danielle & Steven // June // Woodland Manor, Bedfordshire


Michelle & Wojtek // June // Taormina, Sicily


Claire & John // June // Our Lady Catholic Church, Luton



Kirsten & Richard // July // Hitchin Lavender Farm, Hertfordshire


Lauren & Paul // July // Tewin Bury Farm, Hertfordshire


Sarah & Benjamin // July // Sherfield Oaks Golf Club, Hampshire



Katie & Adam // July // Great Hallingbury Manor, Essex



Fiona & David // August // St. Giles Church, Kilmington






Natalie & Chris // August // Berkhamsted School, Hertfordshire


Minaz & Abbas // August //  Canons Park, Edgware


Jessica & Paul // August // All Saints Church, Caddington


Katie & John // August // Brightwell Vinyard, Oxfordshire


Sarah & Jonathan // September // St. Michaels Manor, St Albans


Stacy & Tony // September // Our Lady & St. Vincent Church, Potters Bar



Emma & Jamie // September // Vaulty Manor, Essex



Debbie & Haydn // September // West Lodge Park, Hadley Wood



Charlotte & Peter // October // Rowhill Grange, Kent


Stephanie & Lewis // October // Stoke Newington Town Hall, London


Anneka & Daniel // October // Hanbury Manor, Ware


Jacqui & Perry // November // Down Hall Country House, Bishops Stortford


Michelle & Stephen // November // Hunton Park, Hertfordshire



Hazel & Andrew // December // St. Mary's Church, Radnage



Lara & Harry // December // Luton Hoo Mansion House, Bedfordshire



No comments:

Post a Comment