Wednesday 25 January 2012

Gorgeous Christmas Flashbacks with Jo + Oli // 10th December 2011 // Bury Court Barn, Surrey

Hello,

I've been looking forward to posting this gorgeous December wedding for a few weeks now ~ I love this super sweet couple & their amazing winter wedding at Bury Court Barn, West Sussex ~ one of my all time favorite venues. They had a very personal & touching humanist ceremony with lots of cool songs to sing along to, including The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl's Fairytale of New York ~ Couldn't stop singing this song when I was editing their pictures... just fabulous, the day not my singing!

The table names were comedy themed complete with funny TV & Film quotes... One of my faves 'Bonnet de Douche' Love a bit of Only Fools & Horses can't beat it! As for the christmasy touches there was of course a gigantic christmas tree, lots of twinkling lights and big bunches of Mistletoe ~ I can smell the mulled wine now... how does that song go... 'I wish it could be christmas every day-ayayay....'

And omg! Check out the adorable page boys! You cannot get any cuter!


















































 Big Thanks to the amazing Jo & Oli ~ this was such an awesome wedding! How fantastic are the photobooth pictures! I'm off to sing to the Pogues...

Lots of Love
Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment