Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Stunning Somerset Wedding with a Beautiful Bride in Jenny Packham xx

Hello Lovlies!

Today I am so excited to share this beautiful and sunny wedding of Sweethearts Christina & Adam I captured a few weeks ago at the Amazing Almorny Barn in Somerset.

The village setting was just stunning and their gorgeous church service was located just next door to the Barn, it was so idyllic!

Christina blew me away when she arrived at the church in that unbelievably beautiful Jenny Packman dress and in that lovely mint coloured Morris Minor! Adam looked pretty damn cool too, I do love me a matching waistcoat, wow what a stylish pair indeed!

I am just so in love with this peachy styling for the day as well, so soft and sweet ~ I even bought one of my BIG balloons to compliment their shade ~ I also made those tassels for it too, do you like?

Hope you love these sunny snaps...
Lots of Love Rebecca xoxo




























































































 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images!! I am really impressed with your wedding photography!! Can you please recommend me professional Port Macquarie Photographer?

    ReplyDelete