Tuesday 28 January 2014

A Sunny Summer Vinyard Wedding on the Thames, Oxfordshire! Oh so pretty! xoxo

Hello!

Oh what a beautiful wedding I have to share with you on this gorgeous sunny January day! Its a flash back to an absolutely stunning wedding from last August... I have been saving this for the perfect day to share and that is today! Yay!!

The Lovely couple Katie & John were wed at a tiny church at Toot Baldon in the Oxfordshire countryside on of the Sunniest Saturday of the entire year. And it was the perfect weather for their outdoor reception in the super pretty woodland behind Brightwell Vinyard!

You have to checkout the amazing Tipi and decorations form this wedding reception, and by night it illuminated the tree branches and just seemed to melt into the foliage. I so so loved the styling of the day, I shall definitely be stealing some ideas for my own wedding ~ especially loved the menus and table plan written on the mirrors. Not forgetting Katie's Beautiful Dress ~ just Stunning! And those shoes I want them so bad, I must get saving for them pronto!

The whole day was just magical and full of personalised touches, from hand painted signs to the boat ride on the Thames ~ and I was even lucky enough to go on the boat too and it was all so much fun!

I'm also sharing their adorable super8 film shot but the lovely Aimee from Super Duper 8 ~ isn't it beautifullll!




Enjoy!
Lots of Love
Rebecca xoxo











































































































1 comment:

  1. Outstanding photography and beautiful couple.
    Matchfinder is a leading marriage portal in India with hundreds of couples living happily after getting married through our website.Register on Urdu matrimonytoday.

    ReplyDelete