Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Summers Evening Mini Shoot with a Gorgeous couple of course!

Happy July everyone!

Thought I'd celebrate this lovely sunny day with a super gorgeous couple's mini shoot I captured a few of weeks ago.

This is the Stunning Beauty Blogger Morgan {See her beautiful blog here!} And her Proper Dapper Gentleman Jason, who are actually getting married tomorrow!! Yay! I absolutely cannot wait to photograph that too, it is going to be out of this world!

So I always include a mini shoot with every wedding booking and we do this about a month before their big day at the Wedding Venue itself ~ its great practice for the day and for us to see how we work together, we also choose our favourite spots to re-visit on the day too, so this maximising our time together.

Their fabulous wedding venue is Marks Hall Gardens & Arboretum in Essex, and is full of pretty locations, we loved the long grass and of course the willow tree, I L.O.V.E willow trees, just magical!

Hope you love these as much as I do, aren't they just so gorgeous too! Tomorrow is going to be amazing, how will I sleep tonight ~ its more exciting than Christmas!!!

Lots of Love
Rebecca xx


































No comments:

Post a Comment