Friday 7 March 2014

Vintage Inspired Winter Wedding with a Stunning Bombshell Bride xoxo

Hello Lovelies!

Am super excited to share the amazing wedding of the lovely Kerrie-Ann and Simon today... I photographed their day back in January and it was this beautiful bright and sunny day amongst all that awful rain we had, it was incredible we were so lucky!! We had planned for wet weather and then we were blessed with the most gorgeous sunshine ~ I was a very happy bunny!

I am so totally in love with these two, they were so much fun to photograph and hang out with, honestly so totally adorable together too! I loved photographing their mini-shoot and wedding day at the wonderful Medieval Notley Tythe Barn in Long Crendon... (not to mention the lovely lunch and dinner they've cooked me during our meetings!!)

The venue was so beautifully decorated with fairy lights, bunting (the odd stags head) and a roaring fire, it felt so inviting, cosy and warm on the crisp January day.

I totally adored their styling and looks for the day, I always think tails are really hard to wear but the proper dapper Groom Simon totally rocked it out! And O.M.G! How incredibly stunning is the Bride Kerrie-Ann ~ the lace, that full length veil and the pop of red lipstick ~ she looked like a Vintage Hollywood Bombshell, Loved it!! Ooo and not forgetting the bridesmaids they looked so pretty in their 50's style Vivien of Holloway gowns!

Right I'm going to let the photographs do the rest of the talking, they are so bright and fresh, I think it looks more like a hazy summers day than a winter wedding in January!

Lots and lots of love to you all!
Rebecca xoxo
































































































2 comments:

  1. You have posted very beautiful pictures, People are enjoying the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with James, Your all images are amazing. Your every clicks make me crazy to see the next. I can say definitely without any doubt that you are wonder and perfect photographer for wedding to make it alive. It will have been great experience to get additional information in your post.

    ReplyDelete