Wednesday 25 December 2013

A Beautiful Christmas Inspired Wedding in Radnage, Buckinghamshire!

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are well and feeling very festive! I absolutely love this time of year and just had to share some photographs from The Magical Christmas Wedding of Hazel & Andy ~ that I captured at the beginning of December.

This Stunning Bride and Groom were married in a beautiful old church in the tiny Buckingham village of Radnage, surrounded by open fields and even a little bit of sunshine! Following the lovely service in the beautifully decorated church ~ there was confetti, mince pies, and mulled wine! Yummy!! Lovely idea for keeping guest cosy and happy!

Hazel looked absolutely ahhhhhmazing especially in those Merle & Morris shoes *Swoon!!* It was such a perfect day, I loved every second!!

Then I was totally bowled over by the decoration in the Reception Marquee, they along with their lovely family had created and decorated it all by themselves! It was out of this world amazing! Loved the idea of the 'Twelve days of Christmas' table names too ~ thinking I want a Christmas wedding now!!

I hope you love these as much as I do!
Lots of Love
Rebecca xx



































































No comments:

Post a Comment