Friday 7 June 2013

The Bright & Colourful Dove Barn Wedding of Hannah & Roger + Vintage touches & a ton of love! xoxo

Hello!


I cannot express my excitement today over sharing this amazing wedding here on my blog, it was held at the lovely and super pretty Dove Barn, Suffolk and is honestly one of my favourite weddings of all time! The venue, colours, the little vintage inspired touches & the super sweet Hannah & Roger... 
I loved it all!!!

As soon as I met these two sweethearts back in February 2012 I knew instantly it was going to be such a beautiful day ~ full of love, life and laughter! 

They must honestly be one of the most in love couples I have ever met ~ just totally made for each other, and when they had 'Higher Love' by James Vincent Mc Morrow playing as Hannah walked down the aisle I was away in floods of tears it was so magical ~ still get goosebumps every time I hear it and think of that moment!

They also had the most amazing film created by Suzie at Pearl Productions {I love it, must have watched it over twenty times now!} You must check it out it is so lovely to see in motion all the moments I've captured as photographs and to see everyone laughing and having the best time ever! 


Big thanks to the Gorgeous Hannah & Rog for having me photograph their most spectacular day, I had a blast and it was such an honour ~ I will never forget it! Truly love these two and I hope you all like the piccies... there are tons, hehe!

Rebecca xoxo





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment