Tuesday 23 April 2013

Brand New Look Website! xoxo


Hello Lovlies,



Apologies for the silence over here on my blog... The new season is in full swing now and I've been really busy with some absolutely lovely weddings ~ the first of which I''m planning to blog this week!

I've also been working with the fantastic Rosie & Lee web-design, creating a brand new look website... It is still Rebecca Wedding Photography Vintage Pink with the bunting logo but WOW! Such a massive update!

Its more clean and easy to navigate with bigger clearer photographs as well as individual galleries, and an exciting cute new venture into Babies & Kids Photography! So very excited and totally in love with it!

We've also added a features page to show all the lovely places my work has been as well as lots of lovely reviews under the Love page. There is also a slideshow of my gorgeous albums & books over on the Pricing page!

www.rebeccaweddingphotography.com

Please go check it out, would love to know any thoughts!
Lots O' Love
Rebecca xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Rebecca! Your website looks great. Although it took me a while to load the homepage. Nevertheless, I enjoy looking at your gallery. Seeing those gorgeous photos made me feel like I want to get married again. Hehehe!

    Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs

    ReplyDelete