Wednesday 23 January 2013

Winter Woodland Engagement shoot with Emma, Jamie & one cute pug called Dave xx


Hello!

I'm so excited today to share this super cute winter woodland engagement shoot I photographed at the end of last year with the lovely, amazing + fun Emma + Jamie, their wedding is in September this year and I just cannot wait, its going to be fantastic!

Together with Dave {Emma & Jamie's adorable pug pup} we went to Black Park in Buckinghamshire on the most foggiest ever, it was so beautiful all frosty + with the fog very romantic. I had an absolute blast photographing them strolling hand in hand across the park, they were so natural + full of life, I'm loving all the laughter, hugs + yellow wellies in the pictures :-)

Lots of Love
Rebecca x


































Please leave any lovely messages below xx

1 comment: