Thursday 22 November 2012

A bright & vintage inspired late summer wedding ~ Diana & Darren, Smeetham Hall Barn, Suffolk x

Hi There,

This afternoon I'm sharing a The Beautiful wedding of Diana & Darren that I photographed back in September ~ a little something sunny to brighten our day!

Their whole wedding was held at the lovely Smeetham Hall in Sudbury, Suffolk and the whole wedding day was just gorgeous, so much prettiness to capture I was totally spoilt! Diana looks just WOW! and I love how happy she is in every picture, just so radiant! And Darren look proper dapper too, do love a pocket watch!

OMG you've also got to checkout some of the vintage finds D&D put together for the styling of the day, it must have taken month of carbooting and antique shop searching for all the pieces ~ it looked so magical ...and I have my eye on a few things I'm hoping to rent for my own day!

Hope you enjoy!
Lots O' Love
Rebecca xx

 


















 
























































































1 comment:

  1. Splendid couple, splendid use of light, splendid shots!!

    Regards,
    Paul
    wedding cinematography

    ReplyDelete