Sunday 15 May 2011

Busy week!

Hello,

Well its been a very busy week for myself what with my photoshoot for my about me page, a DOUBLE feature on the Bridal Musing blog and being the Wonderland Avenues featured photographer of the fortnight!






































What do you think? These portraits were taken on a lovely sunny day in Mornington Crescent by the super lovely and talented Leon Thompson!

Leon really put me at ease and it was really nice to see what being on the other side of the camera feel like - and I've got to say I kind of loved it! I'm a real poser really! x

Big thanks to Leon for these fab photos I hope you like them as much as I do!



























Check out the chosen photo along with my wording for the about me section on my site here! 




{Link to Post One}  {Link to Post Two}

Elizabeth runs a brilliant blog with absolutely stunning posts (including mine of course!) I'm just totally addicted to it now - you all must really check it out!
http://bridalmusings.com/



































And finally see my featured photographer location on Wonderland Avenue! Cool huh?

Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment